Looking to join our team?
Retail Ambassador – Part-time Position
Are you a passionate, friendly, knowledgeable individual looking to represent an award winning winery? We are looking for a fun & motivated team player to fill a part-time seasonal role as one of Rosewood Estate Winery’s Retail Ambassador!
Shifts are weekends with occasional weekdays. Potential for work beyond the season.
- Provide exceptional service to guests at our tasting bar, on tours & during events
- Remain active with cleaning, organizing, performing tasks as required
- Represent Rosewood at off-site and/or in-house functions as requested
- A fun & friendly personality
- Wine knowledge, education or background preferred
- Self-starter, multi-tasker and the ability to perform calmly & steadily in fast-paced environments
- Ability to lift and carry 40lb wine cases, stand & move for long periods of time
- Have a drivers license
- Smart Serve certified and over the age of 18
- Willingness & enthusiasm to work in multiple venues (ie. markets, events)
- Passionate about wine and providing an outstanding guest experience!
- Knowledge of beekeeping practices
- Formal wine education
If you’d like to apply please send a resume to Retail Manager: Jen Yokota at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!